|By Jo Anne Malpass
Three Shuswap MLA candidates introduced themselves and responded to questions, which included rural economies, health care and balanced budgets, at the All Candidates Meeting April 20 at the North Shuswap Community Hall.
About 50 residents attended the meeting, hosted by the North Shuswap Chamber of Commerce and moderated by Chamber President Dave Cunliffe.
….read more on the front page of this issue of the Kicker
In other news….
- Update on Incorporation Study – pg.17
- New Tools to Fight Invasive Mussels - 18
- CP Rail corridor Conditional Agreement – 20
- Skate Park in Chase Breaking Ground – pg.38
- North Shuswap Annual Roadside Cleanup – May 5,6
- Wildfire Community Preparedness Day at Celista hall – May 6
- Mother’s Day Breakfast at Celista Hall
- Giant Garage Sale Scotch Creek Fire Hall – May Long
- South Shuswap Culture Crawl – May Long
- Wine, Stein & Dine Fundraiser – Celista Hall – June 10
Check out more events on page. 72
** Having a hard time reading this version of the Kicker?
Click on “past issues” for a pdf. version
Ad Deadline for next issue is WEDNESDAY May 17
We hit the stands on June 2
** For advertising info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy 250-955-0534
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker