|By Jo Anne Malpass
Better at Home has been operating on the North Shuswap for about a year now, helping seniors live independently in their own homes and remain connected to their community.
Better at Home talks to seniors about what their needs are, what their budgets are and what they feel would be helpful for them. It coordinates non-medical services including friendly visits, transportation, light yard work, minor home repairs, light housekeeping, grocery shopping and snow shoveling.
….read more on the front page of this issue of the Kicker
In other news….
- Chamber News…pg. 8
- Charges upgraded to Murder for Sorrento man… pg. 10
- Incorporation study – what does that mean?. .. pg. 13
- Doctor Wanted short video went live on Feb16 view by copying one of these links into your browser:
- Www.facebook.com/optiklocal - https://youtu.be/4KTDXs52qGg pg…. 20
- pasta dinner and silent auction at the Lakeview March 14
- Health and Wealth Workshop at the Lakeview March 17
- Historical Photographic show at Celista Community Hall March 26
……..Check the details and more events on page. 39
** Having a hard time reading this version of the Kicker?
Click on “past issues” for a pdf. version
Ad Deadline for next issue is WEDNESDAY March 15th
We hit the stands on March 31std
** For advertising info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy 250-955-0534
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker