|By Jo Anne Malpass
Liht Cannabis Corp. is in the process of building ten - 10,000 sq. ft bio-secure facilities on Garland Road in Celista, aiming to produce a pure organic cannabis flower using cultivation methods that will leave a small environmental footprint.
Linda Sampson, President of Liht Cannabis told the Kicker it’s a very exciting project. Their primary goal is to produce cannabis that is safe for medical patients.
“It is the first time that we are able to marry science and technology with the production of this plant. Some of the best scientists are working behind us on this particular project.”
…..read the whole story on the front page of this issue of the Kicker
In other news….
- Canada Remembers – pg. 6
- Director Larry Morgan Retires – Pg. 11
- Jay Simpson Elected CSRD Area F Director – Pg. 12
- Concept Designs for North Shuswap Trails – pg. 25
Calendar of Events North Shuswap
- Historical Veteran’s Photo Show at NS Community Hall – Nov 8
- Cannabis Facility Info meeting – Nov 17 10am at NS Community Hall
- Friendship Dinner Nov 25 at NS Community Hall
- Chase Annual Country Christmas – Nov. 30
- ……Read details and more calendar of events on page 49
** Having a hard time reading this version of the Kicker?
Click on “past issues” for a pdf. version
Ad Deadline for next issue is WEDNESDAY Nov 14
We hit the stands on Nov 30
** For advertising info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-955-0534
**Send your Letters to the Editor and article submissions to email@example.com
**Classifieds can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker